Our Commitment to Safety
We are committed to helping you provide a safe working environment for your team and value eye health above all else.
Eye injuries are a common cause of work-related injury presentation to emergency departments in Australia. From July 1999 to June2005, a total of 8640 workers’ compensation claims with eye injury as the primary diagnosis were filed, with 2 weeks median lost time from the workplace. Foreign body on the external eye was the most common type of injury.*
Our goal, as your safety eyewear provider, is to help you achieve zero eye-related on-site injuries.
*National Occupational Health and Safety Commission Online Statistics Interactive (NOSI)
- Title: The smart choice for safety eyewear
- Certified eyewear. Guaranteed.
- All Safety Eyewear is delivered with certification to Australian /New Zealand medium impact standard AS/NZS1337.6:2012 as well as Sai Global certification.
- All ZEISS products have traceable codes as required by AS/NZs1337.6
- Safety Lens Design
- Trivex lens material, tested independently at NATA labs and certified for medium impact
- Lens is thin & light with a scratch-resistant surface that provides both protection and optimal optical performance.
- Tested & approved for mechanical impact requirements by industry standard, which makes them the right choice for situations involving a high risk of mechanical impact.
- ZEISS lenses provide 100% UV Protection in both clear and sun lenses
- Available in clear, grey tint, photochromic grey & polarised grey.
- 100% UV Protection
- Innovation – Protected from UV radiation always
- All ZEISS lenses feature 100% UV protection as standard so your eyes and surrounding skin are fully protected by the lens at all times.
- This includes clear, all-day spectacle lenses, which offer the same UV protection as premium sunglasses.
- The image below, taken with a special UV camera, reveals the difference in the level of protection that ZEISS UV Protect offers as opposed to lenses with partial UV protection.