1. 5 Point Promise
2 Year Frame Guarantee (Repair or Replace)
- All frame purchases made in a George & Matilda Eyecare (G&M) practice are eligible for our 2-year frame guarantee. G&M will attempt to repair your frame first and if it is irreparable, we will replace it with the same frame, provided the frame is still available.
- If the same frame is no longer available, you may select a new frame as a replacement. If the value of the new frame is less than the amount paid for the original frame, we will issue you an in-practice credit. The G&M in-practice credit will be valid for 6 months from the day you collect your new frame.
- If the cost of the exchange frame is greater than the amount originally paid, you will be required to pay the difference.
- G&M’s frame guarantee applies to frames only and does not cover any prescription lenses that were dispensed with the frame.
- G&M’s frame guarantee does not cover breakage which is caused by its own fault. Should a frame be deemed irreparable and breakage is not caused by a manufacturing defect within 2 years of collection, we can offer you 50% off RRP to replace your frames with the same product as originally purchased provided the frame is still available.
- Maximum of one frame replacement per person per year.
- Does not apply to safety frames
2 Year Lens Guarantee
- All lenses dispensed by a G&M practice are eligible for our 2 Year lens guarantee against manufacturing defects. This includes prescription lenses, non-prescription lenses, sunglass lenses, and lens coatings.
- G&M’s lens guarantee does not cover breakage which is caused by its own fault. We can offer you 50% off RRP to replace your lenses with the same product as originally purchased.
30 Day Exchange
- At G&M, under our 30-day exchange guarantee, we will replace your spectacle frames, sunglasses, spectacle lenses, and contact lenses within 30 days of purchase if you are not completely satisfied.
- The item you wish to return must be in saleable or new condition on exchange and must not be damaged in any way or form. The item being returned must also be returned with any case, accessories, and packaging it was supplied with.
- Contact lenses returned under the 30-day exchange guarantee are only valid if the boxes are unopened and unmarked.
- If the value of the replacement product is less than the amount originally paid, we will issue you an in-practice credit. The G&M in-practice credit will be valid for 6 months from the day you collect your replacement product.
- If the cost of the exchanged product is greater than the amount originally paid, you will be required to pay the difference.
- If prescription lenses were dispensed for your original purchase and they do not swap to fit the new frame then replacement lenses at the same prescription will be dispensed at no additional charge.
- For all prescription items, George & Matilda Eyecare reserve the right to withhold 20% of the total amount paid to cover costs incurred should a customer request a refund after collection or cancellation of an order prior to collection.
- Where the exact same payment method is available, our staff will conduct a refund via the HICAPS terminal. Where EFT/bank transfer or private health fund refunds are required, please allow 7-28 business days for the refund requests to be processed. These refund types are processed via our Support Office Finance team and the turnaround time is dictated by external financial institutions and private health funds.
- If your G&M Optometrist finds a change in your spectacle or contact lens prescription within 3 months of issue, replacement lenses will be remade free of charge.
- Should the optometrist suggest a change in lens design and the new lens type has a lower value than what was originally paid, we will issue you an in-practice credit. The G&M in-practice credit will be valid for 6 months from the day you collect the remade lenses.
- If the cost of the new lens design is greater than the amount originally paid, you will be required to pay the difference.
- G&M’s prescription alteration guarantee only applies to lenses purchased at a G&M practice and dispensed with a prescription issued by a G&M Optometrist. Should you experience any discomfort with a prescription dispensed by G&M, please book in to see your optometrist.
- G&M offers complimentary lifetime service on all products purchased at a George & Matilda Eyecare practice including;
1. Frame adjustments and fitting by trained dispensers
2.Cleaning and polish of spectacles, and
3.Minor repairs including replacement screws, nose pads, and temple tips.
2. Campaign Promotions
Stocktake Sale – Up to 50% Off
- Available in practice only whilst stocks last.
- 20%, 30% & 50% off frames applies to selected products in practice (brand exclusions apply – see below)
- Brand exclusions: Garrett Leight, L.G.R, Maui Jim, Moscot, Mykita, Lindberg, Celine, Dior and Cartier.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, package, discount or benefit from any source other than a rebate from a Health Fund when applicable or the Perfect Pair offer.
- Offer excludes eye exams, eye exam technology, contact lens consultations, contact lenses and accessories.
- Offer expires COB 17 July 2022
- Period of campaign may be amended by G&M management at any time.
- Not in conjunction with any other offer
- Free second pair is only available at time of purchase of the first pair and only available to the same customer (i.e. cannot be offered to other patients).
- Default free pair must be a pair of frames from package 1 (RRP of $150 or below)
- Existing practice stock of kids frames where the RRP is higher than $210 may be used for Package 2 – these must be sold through as display frame to lab or lens only jobs and will be replenished with lower RRP frame stock.
- Special orders for kids frames over RRP $210 are not applicable for the packages.
20% Off Online Sun Campaign
- Available Online only whilst stocks last
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Enter code SUN20 at checkout to redeem offer
- Period of campaign may be amended by G&M management at any time